modular design and efficient fuel-flow technology
Refuel International Hydrant Dispensers are designed for the global market. The Hydrant Dispenser is capable of efficiently dispensing aviation fuel from an underground hydrant system into a jet aircraft by aviation refueling personnel via the underwing nozzles. The module frame is an all-steel, welded structure which is hot dip galvanised. It has been designed to maintain as many components as possible on to its frame to facilitate pre-fabrication, as well as to enable the ease of transfer of dispensing gear to another vehicle as may be required. The dispenser has been designed to comply with the temperature range specified (-5°C to +55°C).
A typical dispenser has an elevating scissor lift platform with a reach of 4.2 metres to accommodate all aircraft types (including A380), two underwing platform-deck hoses supported by a hydraulic boom, plus single or dual rear hose-reels. Our dispensers can achieve high flow rates of up to 4,000 L/min (1,000 USG/min).
Refuel International offers MODULAR BUILD for overseas customers whereby the operating module with scissor lift platform is shipped ready to install onto the customers’ locally sourced vehicle chassis. Modular designs improve cost efficiency and allow easy transfer.
- Fueling components interlocked to the Vehicle Immobilisation System
- Electric Deadman handles
- Emergency Interlock Over-ride
- Emergency Stop / Fuel Shutdown buttons
- Platform Wand / Emergency Engine Stops
Many more safety and efficiency-improving functions are also standard.
RANGE OF REFUEL INTERNATIONAL HYDRANTS DISPENSERS:
- HIGH ELEVATING SCISSOR-LIFT PLATFORM with a reach of 4.2 metres:
- WIDE RANGE of Hydrant Dispensers:
- LOW PROFILE Hydrant Dispensers:
- FIXED DUAL HOSE REELS Hydrant Dispensers:
- SWIVELLING SINGLE HOSE REEL Hydrant Dispensers: